Being a brief and factual account of when what happened
as opposed to what any Legion member may remember as true that story has yet to be written upon these pages
Way back when, in the 1980s, The Mystical Order of the Knights of Fright was incorporated as contract haunted house actors and makeup artists. They performed at Franklin Castle in Cleveland, Berea- Middleburg Heights Jaycees Haunted House, the Chambers of Terror in Maple Heights, Haunted Hollow in Cleveland, and then came to rest at Bloodview Haunted House in Broadview Heights.
- In July of 1985, the Legion of Terror formed from the dissolved Knights of Fright, and continue their stay at Bloodview for another 11 years, catapulting Bloodview to the top of the Cleveland Scene's "Best Haunted House" list for years.
- The Legion of Terror moved on to build a new house, the Underworld at Wildwood Lake Park in Columbia Station, in 1997.
- In 1998 and 1999 the Legion was contracted by Hinckley's Haunted Barn in Hinckley, Ohio.
- The Legion came back to Bloodview in 2000, the House's 20th anniversary year, and have been there ever since, expanding the sets and the show for the Broadview Heights Lions and their charities.
- The Legion of Terror is a fraternal organization - we exist to promote haunted attraction acting, specializing in improv horror , and excellence in special effects makeup.
- We consistently put on a horrific show, with original characters wearing Hollywood-style special effects makeup interacting with the customers from the time they pull in to the parking lot until they manage to drive away.
- In the off-season, we hone our craft individually and together with seminars and sessions to craft new appliances, costumes, and personas for the next season.
- You will never see the same show twice; each night, the actors become different monsters in different rooms.